HW:OFF-Coleman/Holmes public fight laundry

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Feb 21 07:22:47 EST 2001

>>So what happened? The auction was cancelled? Is this some dastardly
>>scheme of yours to avoid a fair fight?
>>
>>FoFP

 Mike....much to my delight, it appears that the user has been kicked off
EBAY, rather than unfair play on any of our behalves.....

 So "I WIN:"....unless you decide to do evil....and if you do...it will be
very costly evil!!! (YES, MONITARY COSTLY)......

 I DID LEARN MY LESSON ON THE LAST TIME ...     BUT!!!...You were a little
deceptive yourself megood lordship friend of Fernando, as you were feeling
me out for your fair maiden Jilly to move in for the kill....(hi Jill...I
like you still!!)

SOOO...Love to us all, and I MEANT IT, that I respect you 2.....no
worries,,,I play fair and square with you at Hawkjousting on Ebay, and I
hope at the end of the days tournament, we go to same pub for Merriment!!!!