HW: Odd HW tracks

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Wed Feb 21 08:05:02 EST 2001

Hi,
Thanx for the responses to my request for list of "odd" HW tracks appearing
here & there.
I'm the kind of collector who likes to have all official HW releases but
wouldn't stretch to buying live Festival CDs just to get one song.
Consequently TAT & Herzburg are absent from my collection.
The CD EPs count as valid inclusions in my books, hence Love In Space,
Quark, Right To Decide are present but couldn't stomach Spirit Of The Age
(Solstice) and never got round to getting Gimme Shelter.
I thought that the Floyd thing had 2 or 3 tracks, but only IO has been
verified, wasn't there something called Brock's Hyperspace/drive?
Can anybody confirm what otherwise unobtainable HW tracks are on Ambient
Anarchists?
Not interested in whatever Mr Salt-Talk, Astralasia, KLF etc think they can
do with HW songs!
So, to summarise the 90's releases that fit the bill ....

Space Sex - Alien vinyl
Terra Mystica - Business Trip vinyl Theta Orionis CD
Gimme Shelter - EP CD & Theta Orionis CD
I am the Eye that Looks Within - 25 Years On box set
Images - UK California Brainstorm
Interstellar Overdrive - Pink Floyd Encyclopedia
Love In Space (live) & 3 or 4 others - Ambient Anarchists
Love In Space (live) German 'Herzberg' CD
Plus Love In Space / Quark / Right To Decide / Spirit (Solstice) CD EPs.
I guess the final 6 songs on Family Tree kinda fit the bill as it's not
really a HW CD to my way of thinking!

Can anybody add to this or correct any errors?

Cheers,
Jez