HW: Odd HW tracks

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 21 10:59:06 EST 2001

In a message dated 2/20/01 5:21:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, ceres at SIRIUS.COM
writes:

> >And of course, Honky Dorky and Dreams of Isis and Nuclear Toy and Raping
>  >Robots in the Street and ....
>
>  The 'Decide Your Future' and 'Quark Strangeness & Charm' CDEP's ...

HUH?? I have both these EP's and neither contain any of the above four
tracks. I know Honky and Dreams are on the Griffin ASAM (which I still sooo
regret not picking up..), Nuke Toy is on the Griffin Levitation and some
other BS-comp... and of course the orig. Weird version on the new CD. Raping
I have no version of either.
Quark EP has "Black Sun". Decide has "The Camera That Would Not Die" (ha!).

Chuck