HW: Odd HW tracks

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Wed Feb 21 15:16:57 EST 2001

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:03:38 EST, Chuck Rosenberg <Chuckrecs at AOL.COM> wrote:

>In a message dated 2/21/01 8:00:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>Chuckrecs at AOL.COM writes:
>
>> HUH?? I have both these EP's and neither contain any of the above four
>>  tracks. I know Honky and Dreams are on the Griffin ASAM (which I still
>>  sooo regret not picking up..), Nuke Toy is on the Griffin Levitation
>>  and some other BS-comp... and of course the orig. Weird version on the
>>  new CD.

Oops!  Wasn't referring to Charisma/Bronze-era rarities when I mentioned
those 90's EP's (I think I said something to the effect that I was only
discussing 90's material).  I think the only never-released-on-CD Charisma
(or Bronze, for that matter) material would be the "Damnation Alley part
II" single edit and *both* "Psi Power" single edits (the "regular" single
edit that's on all the singles, and the edit-of-the-edit that's only on the
US promo 7").

>A Q I forgot to ask re: the Decide Your Future EP: "The Camera That
>Would Not Lie" (mistitled as above): where did this appear orig. or
>is it exclusive to this EP?

"The Camera That Could Lie" appears on 'IitBotFtbD'.  I think that the EP
and album versions are the same (time to check the codex!).

>And I assume "Right to Decide" is the
>same that's on ET (a CD I haven't really listened to much)?

There are two versions of "Right To Decide" on the EP, the 'Electric Tepee'
version, and the radio edit remix version.  There's also "Assassin", but
that's another remix thing.

    -Doug
     ceres at sirius.com