OFF: quoting messages (was: Monster Magnet - KREL)

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Wed Feb 21 18:46:53 EST 2001

OK, sorry to be in nag mode (I'm not normally this uptight!  really!) ...

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:24:20 -0000, ANDREW GARIBALDI
<andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> wrote:
>which Andy G?
>I'm not exactly the greatest MM fan in the world -

Well, if you quoted only the part of the message relevant to your query,
instead of quoting the whole thing, it would have been obvious:

On Wednesday, February 21, 2001 10:43 AM, "Thomas, Guy"
<Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM> wrote:

[big snip of all that Monster Magnet stuff that was of interest to Andy
Gilham but not Andy Garibaldi - oh, those snips are so nice!]

>>  A bit about KREL:
>>
>> Just noticed AndyG's website too!  Great news indeed about the KREL
>> retrospective CD. I've heard some of the material, a lot of it previously
>> unreleased, and it really is superb.

How many AndyG's have KREL info on their websites?!?

It's very difficult to follow a thread when the people contributing to it
don't make it clear which part of the previous message they're responding
to.  Please, folks (not just Andy - sorry to single you out here!), quoting
ONLY the part of the message you're replying to makes the boc-l experience
much more positive for everyone.

Again, apologies for the uptightness ... to demonstrate that I mean no ill
whatsoever to mr. Garibaldi, I'll quote some more from the part of mr.
Thomas' (most favorable!) message about Krel:

>> Knowing how well the "Ad Astra"  CD was received, then the new CD
>> really should be part of every HW fan's collection

And I'll shut up now ...

    -Doug
     ceres at sirius.com