HW: space brock

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Feb 22 00:31:26 EST 2001

Well, it might be rehashed from other albums, but I'm
listening to the mispress of Space Brock, and I quite like it.

I know it's primarily a Brock release, but then again, I've
liked all of the Brock solo (or mostly solo stuff).

...and, well, Damage of Life just rocks.  ...and I can't
wait for them to get a good copy of the Astoria out, so
I can hear it again.

(re: the conversation a few days ago about rehash vs. new studio
material....

Well, if they put it out, and it's good, I'll get it.  While I like
new studio stuff, there is something to be said for new versions of old
stuff.

Particularly at a concert.  But I digress ;-) )

Arin
(just a few random thoughts.)
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559