HW: MONSTER MAGNET/mission control

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Feb 22 02:29:19 EST 2001

 while I am with Andy G, and don't usually pay full attention although I
love the guys personalities.....the band just being a bit drastic for my
own Spacerock taste....

I have to give respect where it's due......

he (dave w) hit super-rock level in my room just the other day with his
lyric from a song on a comp CD from "THE CROW", called "Big God"....where
he says something like

"no need to suck your thumb so tight, I believe there is room for one more
on my tail"....(this makes him rock god) (haha)

not to mention his previous stuff about telephone tractorism...definately a
satanic drug thing......

I caught the drummer and Ed(isn't it??...long hair dude)...lighting
fireworks on the side of the club, back when they had just broke
through....they were really really nice, but I unfortunately had my good
friend Eric with me, a real alcohol
"Beastie Boy"...and they passed their bottle of Jack Daniels to him, and he
drank it in one fell swoop (it wasn't full).......they freaked!!!
(hahahahahah)  so did I!!!!

I think I kicked his ass out in the parking lot for something that we don't
remember, we were so drunk, but he was beat up, and it must have been me,
but we just couldn't figure it out when we got home,,,weird,,,only true
memory block I have ever had,,,,,,

PS...the previous post request to the Master of ceremony was directed at
the mission control master of ceremony(both MC's)...and it meant that I
would like to see more hawkwind members come in for a chat if they are
willing....

I really could use a Langton huge, gigantic, poster pin-up, and it would be
so cool to be a friend of his......

And surely fun to see Alan, Richard, and cyborg reptile Ron come on at
least once in a while......

I'm still DYING to find out if Richard will allow one goon to be on his
friendship list.....He saw the real me and it hurt.....