HW: Monster Magnet - KREL

Carl Edlund Anderson scylding at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Feb 22 03:33:23 EST 2001

At 22.22 +0000 21.2.2001, Andy Gilham wrote:
>>  Carl, who now has one of his guitars back with him and feels pretty
>>  good about that :)
>
>This means I'm going to have to dust off my synth, doesn't it... ;)

Mmmm, I'm busy trying to scam some recording software.  Come another
paycheck, it'll be time to start thinking about a new amp. I'm pretty
sure I have a local volunteer drummer ...

I think it will take some time to assemble the pieces, so the dust is
probably safe on your synth for some months yet, but ... but ... :)

In space we trust,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson