BOC: A BOC BOOK!!!

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Thu Feb 22 09:28:07 EST 2001

> >From rockcritics.com interview with martin popoff:
>
> Blue Oyster Cult Explained (est. Q4 2000: self-publishing)
from martinpopoff.com:
i'd also like to get the 110 pages of truly fascinating info I've amassed on
Blue Oyster Cult finally dusted off and put into (self-published) book form.
My pie-in-the-sky plan is to print this at the same time as The NWOBHM
singles. I'll likely just do 500 of each to start. This BOC thing won't
exactly be a bio, more like detailed analysis of each album, including
pretty much each and every song, including critical blathering by me, but
mostly explanations culled from the many interviews I've done with the band.
One other thing I've started and left idle is a reviews book of all the Yes
albums and the members' solo albums. Yeah, alright, alright, I'll get to it.

> does this make 2001: the most new product-filled year in BOC's existence?
Maybe :)

Jason