HW: Monster Magnet - KREL

Michael S. Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Thu Feb 22 14:17:11 EST 2001

> That hasn't been released in the US has it? What's the verdict on it?
>
> theo

Count me in the major thumbs up too Ted. This thing is fantastic.  I too
got it lock stock and barrel off of Napster (though I won't miss
Napster) I will buy it when it comes out in the US.

I love how they use keyboards/mellotron in the album (yes I still call
it an album).

Mike H
Troy NY

--
"It is a good thing to follow the first law of holes; if you are in one stop digging. "  -- Denis Healey