HW: Monster Magnet - KREL

Michael S. Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Thu Feb 22 16:16:55 EST 2001

Ted Jackson wrote:

> On 22 Feb 2001, at 14:17, Michael S. Habiby wrote:
>
>> I love how they use keyboards/mellotron in the album (yes I still call
>> it an album).
>

> I've never understood why 'album' ceased being used with the advent
> of the CD.  Album only means a collection of things, like a photo
> album, after all.  So keep right on calling them that!  BTW, Mike,
> isn't some other stoner band playing Northern Lights this week or
> next?
>
> theo
>
> xxxxxxxxx
>
> "Wherever you go, there you are."
> --B. Banzai

No one interesting

Friday the 23rd is Conehead Buddah
Sat the 24th is a Metallica "tribute" band
Fri the 2nd is Orgy
Sat the 3rd is a Kiss "tribute" band.

Not sure if anyone is playing on any other days.  I just called them....

Mike H.

--
"It is a good thing to follow the first law of holes; if you are in one stop digging. "  -- Denis Healey