Off subject a wee little bit - Freqak Brothers comix

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Thu Feb 22 16:43:26 EST 2001

If I remember correctly  - without digging out my vinyl, the Freak brothers get a mention in the credits of 'In search of Space' under 'Good Vibes and Goodies'

Mick

> Its a really cool comic series about three hippies and the cat and their
>adventures - really funny stuff
>
><a Target='_new' Href='http://www.talk21.com/redirect.html?http://www.ripoffpress.com/'>http://www.ripoffpress.com/</a>
>
>check it out
>
>Michael Blackman

May there always be starlight on the path...Burnham Jr.