OFF: Monster Magnet

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Feb 22 19:13:44 EST 2001

At 05.16 -0500 22.2.2001, Zeitgeist wrote:
>And don't forget to check out Ed Mundells other band, the thoroughly
>splendid Atomic Bitchwax at
>http://www.teepeerecords.com/theatomicbitchwax/index.html
>
>Utterly top notch stoner rock, replete with a killer cover of "Play The
>Game" by Atomic Rooster.  Plsu guset appearance by Warren Haynes (who is
>now apparently back in the ALlman Brothers Band).  Rock and roll!

What!!??  Madness! Still, i suppose he needs a paycheck.  The ABB may
do good live shows, but, mmm, have singularly lacked new material
since Warren and Allen's departure ...

But, well, damn, if Warren is on the Atomic Bitchwax, then that's the
last excuse I needed to get their recordings!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson