Off subject a wee little bit - Freqak Brothers comix

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Feb 22 14:02:35 EST 2001

In article <001401c09cce$18e17a40$d2d0223f at michaelangelo68>, Michael W
Blackman <michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU> writes
>    Hey - anyone ou there ever read the Fab. Freak Brothers?

Yeah, you can get them in London from this *nifty* comic shop
called They Walk Among Us.  Apparently they give 10% discount to BOC-
l'ers too, although I think the last person to claim their "Hawkwind
discount" was Chris W., and he's not been in for ages either.

I'm told that they're even going to be stocking the HW Chronicles, but
anyone on this list will probably want to get that straight from Ade.

have fun,
--
Jon