Codex Live Chronicles mystery

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Feb 23 06:14:02 EST 2001

Jeremy has posted a query about the Codex, and I have to admit I'm
slightly perplexed as to why we put the following, but I'm sure there's
a good reason which will be explained by the various Live Chronicles
experts around here [Paging Mr Swann...]

> 3. Got confused understanding your comments on Elric Part 1 & 2.

Elric The Enchanter
    1     The Chronicle of the Black Sword

Elric The Enchanter Part 1
  L  2    Live Chronicles [single CD]  {Narration}
  L  2    Live Chronicles [2CD set]

        *  version 2 is a narration of the first half of version 1

Elric The Enchanter Part 2
  L  2    Live Chronicles [single CD]  {Elric the Enchanter}
  L  2    Live Chronicles [2CD set]

        * version 2 is the second half of version 1