Off subject a wee little bit - Freqak Brothers comix

Michael W Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Fri Feb 23 06:23:39 EST 2001

> Absoloutely - great chuckles. Am I right in thinking that at one time
>  the sale of them was banned? (although availability has never been
> a problem..)
The dreams that ole phineas would have - like the time they broke fat freddy
outta jail and then they couldn't get him to leave after he found the drug
room - or something like that -

If it was banned it Wouldn't surprise me ... freedom of speech is not all
that its cracked up to be sometimes - which reminds me of another episode

Mb