Off subject a wee little bit - Freqak Brothers comix

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Feb 23 18:47:48 EST 2001

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Jon Browne wrote:

:Subject: Re: Off subject a wee little bit - Freqak Brothers comix
:
:In article <001401c09cce$18e17a40$d2d0223f at michaelangelo68>, Michael W
:Blackman <michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU> writes
:>    Hey - anyone ou there ever read the Fab. Freak Brothers?
:>
:
:Yeah, you can get them in London from this *nifty* comic shop
:called They Walk Among Us.  Apparently they give 10% discount to BOC-
:l'ers too, although I think the last person to claim their "Hawkwind
:discount" was Chris W., and he's not been in for ages either.
:
:I'm told that they're even going to be stocking the HW Chronicles, but
:anyone on this list will probably want to get that straight from Ade.
:

Jon,

For the next time I'm in the London area, what's the address of that
comic shop?

Arin
(always on the hunt for good bookstores/comic shops/game stores)
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559