Bedouin gig dates

Carl Edlund Anderson scylding at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Feb 25 07:48:26 EST 2001

>>So it would seem that he couldn't be arsed to sort out a gig in
>>Cambridge, then, despite being invited!
>
>Or maybe it's just that he has other things to do right now than play a
>short notice, one off gig to keep someone's little party running.

Hardly what one could call short notice, given that the Cambridge
Rock Society, has been organizing various gigs and Bedouin was one of
the first bands they contacted many, many months ago. Other gigs
whose arrangements began then have come and gone and come and gone
....  Weird not to at least contact people who want to pay you money
to play when you organize your tour, but, well, there you go.  Dunno
what party you're talking about, though (?).  I'm sure you meant
something by it.

Cheers,
Carl

--