OFF: " atmospheric, like hawkwind, japanese [?] lady vocalist"

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 25 08:07:27 EST 2001

and my friend Diana wrote me last night: ::

<<heard this radio show that was featuring some syd barrett thing and then
they were playing something that reminded me of hawkwind -- very atmospheric
-- but they had a japanese (i think) woman singing. her singing style
reminded me of kate bush.
i really liked the combination but never found out what group it was.

probably you'll have no idea either. i would have liked to hear more.>>
=====
...and she was tight! i have no idea.

but perhaps someone amongst ye can clue us in.

thanks, gang!

"<>"