OFF: Re: Fw: Vote No !!! Charge us for E-Mail ???

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Sun Feb 25 11:37:28 EST 2001

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Michael W Blackman wrote:

=> i'LL GO STAND QUIETLY IN THE CORNER NOW...
[[...]]
=>   VOTE NO ON Bill 602P!!!!
[[...Original e-mail hoax for which Michael was apologising omitted...]]

Whilst you're standing in the corner, would you please take a little
time and learn how to trim your messages when replying?  I'm certain
those who receive BOC-L in digest form will be thankful.  I mean, was it
strictly necessary to include the entire original hoax spam in your
apology message?  Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

I'm sure a guy who is clever enough to program synths can learn how to
delete spurious text.  Please don't prove me wrong... ;-)

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: North Mississippi Allstars, Memphis, TN, 2000-11-25

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa