bedouin gig dates.

Rob Burton r.burton at HW.AC.UK
Mon Feb 26 06:10:34 EST 2001

I live in Scotland and saw Bedouin at the hawkestra gig at Brixton. Thought they were fantastic so, why, Alan , are there no dates further north than Leeds. Don't forget us up here. How about Glasgow or Edinburgh dates or even my local student union in Galashiels. Would also like to get Bedouin/Alan Davey cd's - any recommendations as the first and best to purchase and where to buy from. Probably have to order on line as nearest recprd shops - hmv in Edinburgh don't stock real music.

Rob