Cyberpolice disable SLOTERDIJK from logging in to MP3.com

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Mon Feb 26 09:26:54 EST 2001

As if things weren't bad enough, my having had my website unpublished
under my nose by webtv without waning; but now they have disabled me
from even being able to log in to MP3.com. They are not allowing me to
access any site which requires a password, i.e. a secure site, so I
probably won't be able to build even a temporary site while I look for
something else.

It is as if they are just pulling everything out from under me, having
left me with only e-mail capability..

Nonethelss, I will be looking for a computer this week, and try to
rebuild something out if the chaos which is currently ensuing. This will
take time though.

Thanks to everyone for your support...

                   Mike (Sloterdijk)

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk