Codex question: open for debate

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Feb 27 05:34:48 EST 2001

On the qustion of the remixes, I'd tend to a purist all or nothing
aproach. I.E that affected songs are either in or out. Those being:

The 4 Spirit of the Age remixes on Rituals of the Solstice

Right to Decide and Assassin on Decide Your Future

Uncle Sam's on Mars (2 mixes) on the Quark single CD

SCourge of the Earth Silver Machine mixes

The debate here is moving towards me classifying them more as Hawkwind
covers than Hawkwind songs and having them all removed from the codex.

Thoughts?

FoFP