Codex question: open for debate

Ian Pointer impointer at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Feb 27 07:37:13 EST 2001

Having separate Annexes for remixes for me sounds
sensible to me. However the band themselves have
'covered' their own songs a few times, e.g. Mask of
Morning (Hawkwind and Electric Teepee), Deathtrap
(PXR5 and Alien), Psychedelic Warlords (Mountain Grill
and Huw's vocal version B side). Not too mention the
numerous differing live version - so the remixes
should be there.

--- "Thomas, Guy" <Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM>
wrote: > I agree!