HW: Top 10 Progreesive Rock

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Wed Feb 28 03:02:17 EST 2001

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:26:54 -0000, Captain Bl at ck <starfield at SUPANET.COM>
wrote:

>Preview for the programme has been shown, in case anyone missed it.
Includes start of Silver Machine.

>Channel 4, this Saturday.

The TV guide for the Mail on Sunday!! paper had this down as a TV choice
for the week and mentioned that this is the show in the series that
everyone has been waiting for (I couldn't quite measure the irony factor).
Its presented by Bill Bailey so at least it should be presented in a fairly
positive way.
Here's hoping that the Hawks (and you other contributors) come out of it
well - its about time we saw them on proper UK TV and its been a long wait.
Can't say that I really care about most of the other bands featured though!

Mark