HW: Lemmy / The Pirates

Thomas, Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Wed Feb 28 05:44:28 EST 2001

May be a bit off subject here,  but at long last, I've been able to link
Hawkwind and The Pirates( ***king brilliant British Heavy R & B band)!!

See the extract below, from the Angel records press release!

Regards,

Guy T.

PS:  I'm looking for a lead guitarist who can play like Mick Green. My old
guitarist (who could play like just about anybody except Mick Green) has
since buggered off to Norway!

THE PIRATES Rock Bottom (SJPCD083)

Release date 16.03.01

Mick Green has a pedigree that stretches back into the mists of rock
antiquity: for as long as rock and R & B has been around Mick has been there

with his beloved Pirates.

This album,recorded in Sweden in 1995, features the same line-up as the
successful 'Land Of The Blind' CD, also available on Angel Air. Motorhead's
Lemmy guests on vocals on one track 'Blue Suede Shoes' which Mick refers to
as 'the most    brutal record I have ever been on.'

This Angel Air release comes with an eight-page full colour CD booklet
with sleeve notes penned by Dale Griffin. It is the perfect complement
to the earlier Angel Air album.

TRACK LISTING:

Please Don't Touch - Good Drink Bad Woman - Goin' Back Home -
Better Get Better -     Don't Fool Around With Love - I Am A Man -
Burnin' Rubber - Armageddon - Rock Bottom - Gibson, Martin, Fender -
Blue Suede Shoes - Not Fade Away

http://www.angelair.co.uk/sjpcd083.htm