Anw New Yorkers out there?

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Feb 28 10:57:20 EST 2001

On 28 Feb 2001, at 16:40, M Holmes wrote:

> I'll be in New York on the 16th and 17th of March if anyone wants to
> meet up? Are Ron and Bill still around those parts?
>
> Best get back to me asap with contact numbers...
>
> FoFP

Hey, you better make the distinction between NYC and upstate.
There's lots of upstaters here:  Me and Brian from way upstate,
Jason and Mike in the Capitol district, a couple more from the
Buffalo area.  So if you're getting north of the five burroughs, let me
know!

theo

xxxxxxxxx

"Wherever you go, there you are."