HW: Spacebrock - the bottom line

bedroom trancer bedroom at TRANCER28.FSNET.CO.UK
Wed Feb 28 17:33:23 EST 2001

in a similar vein I was wondering is the hawkwind family tree cd worth
purchasing?

cheers

Colm

  -----Original Message-----
  From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of J D
  Sent: 28 February 2001 22:00
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Subject: Re: HW: Spacebrock - the bottom line

  Hi,
  Yeah, if you're a fan of Brock's other solo efforts then this is a
perfectly valid release.
  The only tracks you're likely to already have are:
  You Burn Me Up - Elf & Hawk
  Kauai - Horizons
  First Landing - Horizons
  Out of a 45 min CD that no more than about 8 or 9 mins or "reworkings".
  Damage Of Life is different to other previously available versions
(although I don't know if surfaces on the newer "corrected" CD).
  Jez