HW: Astoria

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Jan 1 17:58:56 EST 2001

On Mon, 1 Jan 2001, M Holmes wrote:

:Subject: Re: HW: Astoria
:
:Jill Strobridge writes:
:
:> Bad luck on missing the show.    I only just managed to get there in
:> time!     There were some t-shirts on sale (though not the
:> competition winners I think).   I didn't have time to pick one up
:> but hopefully one of the Hawkwind outlets will have them available
:> at some point.
:>
:> If you phone the Eccleston Hotel (now the Quality Hotel,
:> Westminster) you should find some folk still there.   Address is
:> 82-83 Eccleston Square but I don't seem to have the phone number
:> available just at the moment.
:
:It's 02078-348042

Specifically, there are two folks left (robert jacobs and eric siegerman.)
rooms 322 and 211 respectively.

Arin
(newly arrived home.)
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559