HW: Astoria

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue Jan 2 13:20:09 EST 2001

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Merrick Martin French wrote:

:Subject: Re: HW: Astoria
:
:Arin,
:
:Thanks very much for all the arrangements and did the room and everything get
:sorted out ok in the end ???? i.e. if you are out of pocket I would like to
:contribute.

I'm a bit out of pocket, but Kris said the band would cover ;-)
(just need to recoup from her.)

:Also did your star get back ok ?

slightly squashed, I'm afraid.  Virgin Atlantic only allows one carryon,
so I had to carry it in my backpack, which just wasn't an ideal
environment.

Nevertheless, it is mostly unsquashed, and now hanging in my living room.
Thanks much for it!

Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559