Happy New Year!

Rich Warren rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Jan 2 13:29:17 EST 2001

Happy New Year All!

Managed to get to the Gig After 4 Hour Delay(Don't get me Started about
Virgin) But managed to catch Tims Set which was better than average I think,
probably 60-40 rather than 50-50.  Got my Passport on the door (Thank You
;-), and the gig was great, Highlights definately 'Flying Doctor', 'Damage
of Life' and 'Hurry on Sundown'.  Made it back to the hotel then promptly
crashed out and didn't wake up til morning :-( Thus missing the party at the
hotel, sounds like you had a great time, but the12 hours travelling got the
better of me.

Anyone else go to Whirl-y-gig?

I made it to the Whirl-y-gig allnighter though, managing to see Astralasia,
and Banco de Gaia on the same bill........wow. Banco De Gaia into the new
year.
Whirlygig Omygod.

Happy!
Happy!