HW (Hawkwind) France? Australia?

Michael Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Thu Jan 4 01:54:51 EST 2001

Is there any idea out there as to how many performances there may be regarding the
possibility of a Hawkwind tour in France?  I've never been to France before - sounds like fun!!
It would be great if there were a few or more cause I just can't get enough!!!!!!

Any chance of a return to Australia?  ( Willing to beg, badger & nag if necessary ;>)
I'm also willing to help promote such a venture in any way possible.

Mb