OFF: Red Dwarf

Michael S. Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Thu Jan 4 10:19:12 EST 2001

Yes that is what I read. (subscribe to the same lists).  But they must
have changed their minds cause the schedule bot for BBC America has them
starting episode 1 series 1 at 8pm Fri EST.

Go figure.

Mike

Arin Komins wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Michael S. Habiby wrote:
>
> :Subject: OFF: Red Dwarf
> :
> :This for the Yanks only, who have satellites or digital cable:
> :
> :BBC America starting 8pm EST, 5PM PST will be airing the ENTIRE Red Dwarf series soup to nuts.
> :
> :www.bbcamerica.com
> :
> :for details.
> :
> :Get your VCR's ready
> :
> :Mike H.
>
> Except...from what I understand, they are showing the entire thing
> backwards. (or at least, that's how it was reported in the sftv mailing
> list I'm on ;-) )
>
> Arin
> --
> Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
> Web Systems Administrator
> University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
> 1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559

"Do not stand in a place of danger trusting in miracles." - Ancient Arab Proverb