Tree Set List? - Atlanta show (May '00)

Michael Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Thu Jan 4 20:36:22 EST 2001

CD 1

  Intro
 Stairway to the Stars
 Teen Archer
 ETI
 Harvest Moon
 Bucks Boogie
 Joan Crawford
 Cities on Flame
 Burning for You
 Harvester of Eyes
 Last Days of May
 Godzilla
 Don't Fear the Reaper

CD 2

 Now is the Time the Old Gods Remember (new)
 Dominance and Submission

 ---- (Chatanooga show)
 Intro
 Stairway to the Stars
 OD'd on Life Itself
 ME 262
 Harvester of Eyes
 ETI
 Harvest Moon
 Bucks Boogie
 Burning for You
 Godzilla
 Don't Fear the Reaper

I have this if anyone wants it.. with some KILLER art work from one of my
"leaves", I am so sorry I can't pull his name out of the air at this moment.

Mike H.