HW: For those in the UK that haven't had enough yet.....

Richard Cutting/JHC richard.cutting at JHC.CO.UK
Fri Jan 5 06:37:24 EST 2001

Yes - got my ticket !

                    Andy Ball
                    <andy.ball at RD.        To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
                    BBC.CO.UK>            cc:
                    Sent by:              Subject:     Re: HW: For those in the UK that haven't had enough yet.....
                    BOC/Hawkwind
                    Discussion
                    List
                    <BOC-L at LISTSER
                    V.SPC.EDU>

                    05/01/01 11:28
                    Please respond
                    BOC/Hawkwind
                    Discussion
                    List

Cool, but is for real?

Can't find the Fairfield Halls web site, and no news on Mission
Conrol.........
But I really hope it happens. If this is happening, then I hope there is
some publicity.
Croydon can be a pretty soulless place, especially when half empty.
It always cracks me up at Croydon to see the "No Smoking in the Auitorium"
signs when half the audience seem to be "skinning up",and clouds of
exhalled dope float through the sky. Not to mention Kris's fire breathing
antics!
Cheers,

Andy