BOC Re: Tree Set List

Thomas Nelson gumby at TELIS.ORG
Fri Jan 5 09:40:03 EST 2001

Thanks for posting this.  It has made things a lot easier for me.

Also thanks to all of you who emailed with other offers to help.

Gratefully,

The Gumby Man

At 8:36 PM -0500 1/4/01, Michael Habiby wrote:
>Subject: Re: Tree Set List? - Atlanta show (May '00)
>
>CD 1
>
>   Intro
>  Stairway to the Stars
>  Teen Archer
>  ETI
>  Harvest Moon
>  Bucks Boogie
>  Joan Crawford
>  Cities on Flame
>  Burning for You
>  Harvester of Eyes
>  Last Days of May
>  Godzilla
>  Don't Fear the Reaper
>
>CD 2
>
>  Now is the Time the Old Gods Remember (new)
>  Dominance and Submission
>
>  ---- (Chatanooga show)
>  Intro
>  Stairway to the Stars
>  OD'd on Life Itself
>  ME 262
>  Harvester of Eyes
>  ETI
>  Harvest Moon
>  Bucks Boogie
>  Burning for You
>  Godzilla
>  Don't Fear the Reaper

"...there are some experiences and intimations which scar too deeply
to permit of healing, and leave only such an added sensitiveness that
memory reinspires all the original horror."
                                        H.P. Lovecraft