HW: Xenon Codex

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jan 5 17:05:00 EST 2001

In message <01c201c0775d$f730ac80$3b68883e at bedroomt>, bedroom
trancer <colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET> writes
>cool!!!!  a link between hawkwind and julian cope!!!!
>btw playing the vinyl version of xenon codex now, still sounds pretty good,
>though the drumming sounds a bit leaden!!!
>Deffinatley not there worst album by a mile.
>Can
>Is the xenon codex named after that magician bloke that used to tour with
>hawkwind?
>
>paul xenon or something?

Well HW dreamt up his stage name I think. Prior to that he was just Paul
Collins. He changed the spelling to Zenon 'cos people kept pronouncing it
"Exenon". He had some shows on Channel 4 a while back, very cool and
talented guy.

--
Nick Medford