HW:Astoria - Spacehead

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Sat Jan 6 07:38:16 EST 2001

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001, Chris Raymond wrote:

> I was not at the Astoria gig, but I was disappointed to read in an
> earlier post that Spacehead was not very good at this gig. I have only
> heard on Spacehead CD - In Space We Trust  - Live 1995 - 1998. I really
> love this CD and was hoping that would have been great at Astoria. If
> this CD is representative of their sound, I can't wait to hear more. I

 Well, I thought the cover of Paranoid was excellent but the rest a
bit also-ran and not as god as the CD, which I rather like. Does that
help?

 Kirsten
--
Kirsten Procter                                                 ghoti
NP: Brain Surgeons - Box of Hammers