HW: Fairfield Hall gig

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sat Jan 6 09:35:04 EST 2001

Hi there

Maybe it's Nikwind?

William
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: XXX
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 7:43 PM
  Subject: HW: Fairfield Hall gig

  Hello Folks

  We don't know why Fairfield Hall is advertising a HW gig on 19th January. Hawkwind are not playing there until March.
  We will contact them immediately and find out what they are playing at.
  Apologies to everyone who has bought tickets and made plans.
  Soon as we find out more information about this, we will post here and on Mission Control.

  On a lighter note, a big thankyou to all who attended the Christmas Party gig, the band all enjoyed themselves and the recording is fab.
  More on that later. We will post band comments, highs and lows etc up on MC in the next few days.

  Happy New Year to all

  Best wishes

  Kris