questions - sorry if they are stupid

bedroom trancer colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Sat Jan 6 16:23:40 EST 2001

In message <ff.a19011.2788de04 at aol.com>, DASLUD at AOL.COM writes
>>In a message dated 1/6/01 2:40:28 PM, starfield at SUPANET.COM writes:
>>
>><< Paul Rudolph played lead on Assassins of Allah.
>>
>> ==
>>dont mind me for asking "how do you know"?
>>not that there's much lead on that song
>>and he'd already been sacked....
>>
>>"<>"
>
>Thought we were talking "Atomhenge '76" here? Isn't it all from the same
>gig then?
>--

i think we are talking about the atomhenge version otherwise it means that
paul rudolph must have played on the quark, strangness and charm album and
not got a credit for it. But he was sacked before the band went into the
studio to record it, wasn't he??? Surely the Hassan I shaba track on qs+c
has dave brock playing the guitar parts? Also was it been renamed "assassins
of allah" so because so hawkwind put it on live albums it without having to
ask paul rudolph's permission seeing that he co-wrote it with bob calvert???

colm