HW:Dave Grinning

Michael Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Jan 8 02:37:59 EST 2001

Sorry I didn't get to astoria to meet you matey!!

Next time allright

Michael Blackhawk
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Filip Vanhuyse
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 4:35 AM
  Subject: HW:Dave Grinning

  Hello all,

  Just had a look at the astoria gig photos on the Hawkwind site and saw a marvelous photo of Dave.
  He stand on the right (of the photo) and just seeing the top of his guitar with the strings haning loose.
  I've put the picture as a back-screen and it's just fabulous.
  Try it once you all and if you don't like it,try another.
  I do so,every 2 weeks I put on another Hawkwind-back-screen.
  The Sam Fox-Dave Brock back to back was on till the Astoria.
  Although it was a funny photo,this one is just Dave !!!!!!
  I really like this photo,as does my wife,she met Dave also and she says:"it's really him"
  I can't actually put it into words,but that's a picture that caputeres Dave for me.
  Sorry,it sounds a little bit wacko,but that's what's on my mind

  greetings
  filip hawknut