HW:Dave Grinning

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Jan 8 14:23:07 EST 2001

On 8 Jan 01, at 20:08, Si Halley wrote:

> He used a Westone in the early `80`s. In fact I believe it`s mentioned
> (with pic?) on the back of the Church album. To push my luck even
> further I seem to vaguely remember a Westone endorsement advert as
> well.
>
> Hey, I used to have one. That why it stuck in the memory!

Well, ain't I all red-faced on this one!  The name's familiar, but I can't
picture what a Westone looks like.  Can anyone describe it, or
perhaps direct me to a picture of one?  My guitar-obsessed faded
brain will thank you...

theo