HW: Does anyone have tab or score for Hurry On Sundown?

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Jan 8 16:34:04 EST 2001

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:21:22 -0000, Mark Edmonds <mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK> wrote:
>To Kevin Perry, I am really fascinated to hear your MP3 but can't deal with
>that big a MP3 on my crappy connection. Is there any chance you can trim it
>down a little? If I gave you my business e-mail address, could you send me a
>sub 2MB version please?

Hmmmm ... here's an idea for a project: we need a server where we
listmembers can put up all our cover versions of Hawkwind songs!  The tape
I received in the boc-l tape swap had a couple of really good ones, and the
tape I sent out for the swap also has one.  The rub being that even MP3's
are 2-10MB (or more, if it's someone's 35-minute version of "You Shouldn't
Do That"), so we'd need a lot of space.

Just a thought ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com