OFF: Hello...again

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Jan 9 11:42:53 EST 2001

>Hi!
>
> >Welcome back.  What's up with The Moor?  Have you guys been in contact
> >with Nik at all lately?
> >
> >Saw the Moor listing on mp3.com.  Nice!
> >http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/139/the_moor.html
> >
> >If there's anyone on the list that hasn't heard of The Moor yet, they're
> >definitely worth checking out.
>
>100% agree. Flux is super. I like words, great indeed.

Ah, thanx, at the moment we're mixing a live-album which mostly will
feature new song, re-working of old ones and two Nik songs (Pyramid
Spell an God Rock).
Last time I spoke to Nik was just before the Hawkestra gig but we
were only discussing the right to release his songs on mp3.com and
the prospect for a possible tour 2001.

I see You haven't calmed down here, in just two or three days I've
got an amazing 118 letters !

Kenneth

-------
Moorbase Alpha - http://www.moll.pp.se/moor/