HW: Collectors Vol 1and 2 AND Spacebrock

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Tue Jan 9 13:34:11 EST 2001

Hi

At 13:07 09.01.2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Now that I have the collectors series Vol's 1 & 2.. what do I have?  I
>know there was a thread earlier about these, but what shows are on
>these

VOL_1
London, Hammersmith Odeon, 01.December 1979
Except "Shot Down In The Night" which is from St. Albans, 08. December 1979

Lineup: Brock, Longton, Blake, Bainbridge, King

VOL_2
London, Hammersmith Odeon, 14.March 1984
Except "Warriors" which is from London, Hammersmith Odeon, 13.March 1984

Lineup: Brock, Longton, Bainbridge, Moorcock, Turner, Deamer, Dead Fred, Lemmy

Bernhard