HW: Collectors Vol 1and 2 AND Spacebrock

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Tue Jan 9 16:07:13 EST 2001

Hi

At 12:05 09.01.2001 -0800, you wrote:

>>VOL_2
>>London, Hammersmith Odeon, 14.March 1984
>>Except "Warriors" which is from London, Hammersmith Odeon, 13.March 1984
>>
>>Lineup: Brock, Longton, Bainbridge, Moorcock, Turner, Deamer, Dead Fred,
>Lemmy
>
>?? I thought it was from 1982 (or 1983?) with Brock, Langton, Bainbridge,
>Turner & Griffin?
>
>Wouldn't be the first time I was confused ...

Arrrghhh. I made a big mistake. I am very sorry to have confused you out there
Here is of course the right date and venue

VOL_2
London, Hammersmith Odeon, 13.November 1982
Except "Warriors" which is from London, Hammersmith Odeon, 12.November 1982

Lineup: Brock, Longton, Bainbridge, (Moorcock only on 12.11.82), Turner,
Griffin

Sorry again
Bernhard