HW: Does anyone have tab or score for Hurry On Sundown?

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jan 9 16:38:03 EST 2001

It is with out a shadow of doubt You Know You're Only Dreaming. I learnt the
guitar by playing Space Ritual!

However, if memory serves, you actually need to the play the 0-2-1-2 shape
chord (ie, a C instead of a D on the B string). Try it please - I think it
is right but as I've said, I haven't had a guitar for years so I might be
confusing it with something else.

Mark