BOC: Phone fun

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Wed Jan 10 17:25:36 EST 2001

At 10:25 PM 1/10/01 -0000, Andy Gilham wrote:
>Well, I've just managed to program my new Motorola to play the opening bars
>of "Astronomy" as a dial tone.  Should be easy to tell when it's my phone
>going off now! ;)

I have one of those... can you give me the notes (with rests and stuff)?  I
have a horrible ear for tones, but I would appreciate it if I could get
that...

"To dwell within Samsara, however, is to
 be subject to the works of those mighty
 among dreamers."

 - Mahasamatman, in Zelazny's "Lord of Light"

Andrew Apold