OT: Rush

John Majka jmajka2 at HOME.COM
Wed Jan 10 18:17:23 EST 2001

Well I'm a big Rush fan too (although the last three or so studio albums
have been incredibly weak), but I'd have to say that Alex's solo album was
awful.  One of the worst things I've bought... so bad in fact, that I had to
sell it! I disliked "Test for Echo" and "Counterparts" almost but not quite
as much...  I've been hoping that Rush can manage to get themselves back on
track and stop sounding so generic, but I must admit that although I'll buy
the new record, I don't have much in the way of expectations for it.

John Majka