Technical Skill etc.

John Majka jmajka2 at HOME.COM
Wed Jan 10 18:22:52 EST 2001

yeah I'd have to say that technical skill has very very little to do with
musical quality.  Thus we have examples like Yngwie, a technical master who
totally sucks, and a band like Guided By Voices (relatively unskilled during
"Alien Lanes" era) who are totally fucking ingenious.  It's not about the
skills... it's what you do with them...
John Majka